On & Off Made Easy:
A convenient ratchet fastening strap system and the stand-away head harness make putting the 9000 mask on and taking it off quick and easy. The strap tabs are securely molded directly to the flange for rugged use. The 9000 boasts an extra-wide viewing lens, with an exclusive over-molded flange design. This eliminates the traditional clamping frame found on most other face pieces. The 9000 is completely free of metal parts, making it ideal for mines, refineries and other work environments where metal may be hazardous.
Maintenance Has Never Been Easier:
Advanced design eliminates unnecessary parts. Our over-molded flange and harness tabs, plus integrated exhalation assembly, make cleaning and maintaining the 9000 Series respirator a breeze.The exclusive over-molded lens design eliminates the usual heavy clamping frame to create an innovative full face with lighter weight, greater field of vision, fewer parts, minimal maintenance and completely free of metal parts.
- High-tech, streamlined design for exceptional worker acceptance
- Exclusive over-molded lens offers greater field of vision
- Lighter weight for superior all-day comfort
- Fewer parts means less cost and easy maintenance
- Stand-away head harness for easy donning and doffing
- Lens stays away from flat surface when laid down to avoid scratching
- Tear away lens protector included
- Lens meets ANSI Z87+ for high impact requirements
- Sizes S. M. L.