6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features Y-leg construction for 100% tie-off and utilizes 1-/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features a double-locking snap hook at the attachment end and #18 rebar hooks at the anchorage ends.
- Internal continuous-length shock absorbs limit arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less.
- Light-weight design makes this an end-user favorite.
- The #18 rebar hooks have a 2-1/4” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
- 1-1/4” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.