6’ Shock Absorbing lanyard features single-leg construction and utilizes 1-/4” tubular polyester webbing for resistance to UV light and abrasion. Also features a double-locking snap hook at the attachment end and a #18 rebar hook at the anchorage end.
- Internal continuous-length shock absorber limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less.
- Light-weight design makes this an end-user favorite.
- The #18 rebar hook has a 2-1/4” gate opening and allows for a broader range of connections.
- 1-1/4” Tubular webbing has a tensile strength of 6,000 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.